Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The man and his Paris Buns

I called the Adventura Mall looking for Dr. Perez when my tooth began to hurt. They said he could see me a three. I replied that three was no good for me, because that was the time to storm Castle Thought. The receptionist pointed out that the needle pain stopped for no siege, and I conceded the point. If my appointment was broken, I would have to attack early, so I sat down on the patio with my legal pad. However, Spot kept licking my toes--I don't know why, since I fed him an hour before--but he attacked them mercilessly. So I took him for a walk. By the time we returned, it was time to see Dr. Perez. The cavity filling took longer than it should--he spent a half an hour warning me about Lemonade and Paris Buns. On the walk home, I commit myself to getting back to work. Just as I sat down, the phone rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment